返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第1季 第10集>>

  • 1. Pheebs, I can't believe he hasn't kissed you yet.
    菲比 我真不敢相信他还没有吻你。
  • 2. I mean God, by my sixth date with Paolo,I mean he had already named both my breasts!
    天哪 我和保罗第六次约会时,他就为我的胸部起好名字了。
  • 3. Did I just share too much?
    我分享太多了吗。
  • 4. Just a smidge.
    一点点。
  • 5. David's, like, y'know, a scientist guy. He's very methodical.
    大卫就像 科学家 做事一丝不苟。
  • 6. - I think it's romantic. - Me too!
    -我认为这很浪漫 -我也这么想。
  • 7. Did you ever see An Officer and a Gentleman?
    你们看过《军官与绅士》这部电影吗。
  • 8. Well, he's kinda like the guy I went to see that with.
    他就有点像和我一起去看这部电影的男生。
  • 9. Except, except he-he's smarter, and gentler, and sweeter...
    除了他更聪明 也更温柔体贴。
  • 10. I just- I just wanna be with him all the time.
    我只想整天和他厮守在一起。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 34 Previous Next