返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第1季 第13集>>

  • 1. ...about making things right?
    关于改正的废话呢。
  • 2. Things were fine the way they were!
    何不顺其自然呢。
  • 3. There's chicken in there. Put it away.
    里面有鸡肉 拿去放好。
  • 4. For God's sake, Joey! Really.
    拜托 乔依 真的。
  • 5. Hold on. You knew?
    慢着 你都知道。
  • 6. Of course I knew. What do you think?
    我当然知道 你认为呢。
  • 7. Your father is no James Bond.
    你爸又不是詹姆士·邦德[007]。
  • 8. You should've heard some of his cover stories.
    你得听听他都用什么烂借口。
  • 9. "I'm sleeping over at my accountant's."
    "我在会计这儿睡"。
  • 10. - I mean, what is that? Please! - So then, how could you?
    -什么借口啊 拜托 -那你怎能...。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 33 Previous Next