<< 老友记 第1季 第13集>>
-
1. Do you remember how your father used to be?
记得你爸以前的样子吗。
-
2. Always yelling. Nothing made him happy.
总是大吼大叫 总是不开心。
-
3. Not that wood shop, not those stupid little ships in the bottle, nothing.
连木材店和瓶中船也无法让他开心。
-
4. Now he's happy.
现在他很开心。
-
5. I mean, it's nice. He has a hobby.
这样很好 他总算有个嗜好。
-
6. Ma, I don't mean to be disrespectful...
妈 恕我直言。
-
7. ... but what the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么。
-
8. - I mean, what about you? - Me? I'm fine.
-我是说 那你怎么办 -我很好啊。
-
9. Look, honey, in an ideal world...
听着 宝贝 在理想的世界中。
-
10. ...there'd be no her and your father would look like Sting.
既没有她 而且你爸也长得和斯汀一样帅。