<< 老友记 第1季 第16集>>
-
1. It's mostly just dumb sister stuff, you know, I mean.
这只是姐妹之间的事。
-
2. Like everyone always thought of her as the pretty one.
大家都认为她比我漂亮。
-
3. She was the first one to start walking
她先学会走路。
-
4. even though I did it later that same day.
虽然我是在当天稍后学会的。
-
5. But to my parents, by then it was like, "Yeah, all right, what else is new?"
对我爸妈而言那就已经不新鲜了。
-
6. Pheebs, I'm sorry. I've gotta go.
菲比 抱歉 我得走了。
-
7. I've got Lamaze class.
我得去学习无痛分娩法。
-
8. And I've got earth science, but I'll catch you in gym?
我得去参加地球科学班 健身房见了。
-
9. - So, is this just gonna be you and Carol? - No, Susan's gonna be there too.
-就你和卡罗尔吗 -不 苏珊也要去。
-
10. We've got dads, we've got lesbians.
这样就有了爸爸还有女同志。