<< 老友记 第1季 第16集>>
-
1. The whole parenting team.
完美父母团。
-
2. Well, isn't that gonna be weird?
这样不是会很奇怪。
-
3. No, no. I mean, it might have been at first...
不会的 一开始或许会。
-
4. ... but by now I think I'm pretty comfortable with the whole situation.
现在我已坦然面对这个事实。
-
5. - Ross, that's my jacket. - I know.
-罗斯 那是我的外套 -我知道。
-
6. Hi. We're the Rostens. I'm J. C. and he's Michael.
我们是罗斯特一家 我是洁西他叫迈克尔。
-
7. And we're having a boy and a girl.
我怀的是龙凤胎。
-
8. Good for you. All right, next?
厉害 下一位。
-
9. I'm Ross Geller. And that's my boy in there.
我叫罗斯 她怀的是我的儿子。
-
10. And this is Carol Willick. And this is Susan Bunch.
她叫卡罗尔·威利克 这位是苏珊·本驰。