返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第1季 第20集>>

  • 1. You know, it was actually really great.
    你们知道吗 其实感觉好极了。
  • 2. He took me to lunch at the Russian Tea Room,I had that chicken, you know, where you poke it and butter squirts out.
    他带我到俄罗斯茶室餐厅吃饭,我点了那种一戳有奶油喷出来的鸡肉。
  • 3. Not a good day for birds.
    今天真不是鸟儿的好日子。
  • 4. And, then we took a walk down to Bendall's,And I told him not to,but he got me a bottle of Chanel.
    然后我们一路走到本多尔商场,我告诉他不要 他还是买了香奈儿给我。
  • 5. That's nice. Now, was that before or after you told him...
    真体贴 这是在你跟他说别再来电话。
  • 6. ...to stop calling, stop sending you flowers and to generally leave you alone?
    别再送你花 别再来烦你之前还是之后。
  • 7. Right. Well, we never actually got to that.
    老实说 我没机会开口。
  • 8. It was just so nice to see him again.
    能再见到他的感觉真好。
  • 9. You know, It was, it was comfortable and it was familiar.
    感觉是那么自在而熟悉。
  • 10. It was just nice.
    感觉真好。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 35 Previous Next