返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第1季 第21集>>

  • 1. ...and make complete fools of ourselves. What do you say?
    让自己大出洋相 你意下如何。
  • 2. No, no ,no. Remember who you're dealing with here.
    不不不 记住你在跟谁说话呢。
  • 3. I mean, I'm not like you.
    我不像你。
  • 4. I can't even stand in front of a tap class.
    我连站在踢踏舞教室前排都不敢。
  • 5. That's probably because of your Amish background.
    那可能是因为你的门诺教派背景。
  • 6. - What? - Well, you're Pennsylvania Dutch, right?
    -什么 -你不是德裔宾夕法尼亚州人吗。
  • 7. Right. Till I bought a blow dryer. Then I was shunned.
    对 直到我买了吹风机 就被驱逐了。
  • 8. I, I used to be just like you.
    我过去也和你一样。
  • 9. And then, one day, I saw a movie that changed my life.
    直到有一天 我看了部改变我人生的电影。
  • 10. Did you ever see Dead Poets Society?
    你看过《死亡诗社》吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 30 Previous Next