<< 老友记 第1季 第23集>>
-
1. Whoa, whoa, whoa. I don't have a son named Jordy.
不不不 我儿子不能叫裘帝。
-
2. We all agreed, my son's name is Jamie.
我们商量好的 给他起名洁米。
-
3. Well, Jamie was the name of Susan's first girlfriend...
洁米是苏珊第一任女友的名字。
-
4. ...so we went back to Jordy.
所以我们决定还是用裘帝。
-
5. What, what, what do you mean, back to Jordy?
你说什么呢 还是用裘帝。
-
6. We never landed on Jordy.
我们根本没讨论过裘帝。
-
7. We just passed by it during the whole Jesse-Cody-Dillon fiasco.
我们只在弃用杰西 科德 迪伦后提到一下。
-
8. Ow! Leg cramp!
腿抽筋了。
-
9. - I got it. - I got it. I'm doing it.
-我来了 -我来 我来处理。
-
10. You get to sleep with her. I get the cramps.
你能和她睡觉 抽筋得归我处理。