<< 广告狂人 第5季 第03集>>
-
1. This isn't an official visit.
此次并非是正式会面。
-
2. I'm just dropping by.
我只是顺道拜访而已。
-
3. Ken, Don and I have a little beans housekeeping,if you don't mind.
肯 唐和我有点关于豆子的小事要商量,你先替我们送送吧。
-
4. I'd love to walk you out.
我很乐意送您出去。
-
5. Raymond, we're grateful for this opportunity
雷蒙德 我们很感激你介绍我们认识。
-
6. and consider it quite a vote of confidence.
这也体现出你对我们的极大信心。
-
7. It is, but I don't want you to waste your time.
是的 但我不希望你们浪费时间。
-
8. Well, then if nothing else, we appreciate the introduction.
不管怎么样 我们很感激你的引荐。
-
9. I'm not winking here.
我不是在暗示什么。
-
10. There is to be no further communication
你们以后不要和蒂米。