<< 广告狂人 第7季 第01集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. We can still suggest that cigarettes are part of American life,Or too good to give up,Or, most appealing,An assertion of independence.
      
       
     我们可以说香烟是美国人生活的一部分,我们离了它无法生活,或是 更有说服力的语言,比如 它是我们自由独立的象征。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. So, basically, if you love danger, you'll love smoking.
      
       
     你的意思是 爱冒险的人都爱抽烟。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. We can put a skull and crossbones on the label.
      
       
     我们可以在商标上画个骷髅图。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. I love it.
      
       
     多妙啊。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. Before the war, when I studied with Adler in Vienna,We postulated that what Freud called the death wish
      
       
     战前我和阿德勒在维也纳留学的时候,我们学到一种被弗洛伊德称为。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. Is as powerful a drive
      
       
     死亡欲望的驱动力。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. As those for sexual reproduction and physical sustenance.
      
       
     和繁衍后代与物质需求一样强烈的驱动力。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. Freud, you say?
      
       
     你说弗洛伊德?。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. What agency is he with?
      
       
     他是哪个部门的。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. So we're supposed to believe that people are all living one way
      
       
     你要我们相信 人们看似为生存奔波。