<< 广告狂人 第7季 第10集>>
-
1. I'm so stupid!
我太蠢了。
-
2. This morning in the submissions meeting,The editorial director asks why we haven't responded
今天早上的反映会上,总编问 我们为什么没回复。
-
3. To this poet from Yale, Marlon Rice.
来自耶鲁大学的马龙·赖斯的诗。
-
4. Mr. Aldridge tells him we never saw it.
奥尔德里奇先生告诉他 我们从没见过它。
-
5. The the director asks me, and I cover for Mr. Aldridge.
主编又问我 我替奥尔德里奇先生掩饰了过去。
-
6. I said that I had read it and rejected it.
我说是我读的信 并把它回绝了。
-
7. Then they made Mr. Aldridge fire me.
然后他们让奥尔德里奇先生解雇了我。
-
8. Oh, honey, that's awful.
哦 亲爱的 这太可恶了。
-
9. He was really sorry about it.
他为此非常抱歉。
-
10. - Of course. That SOB. - I know.
-当然了 那个混蛋 -我知道。