<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第09集>>
-
1. Oh, honey, do you want a hug?
天啊 亲爱的 想来个爱的抱抱吗。
-
2. - I'm fine. - How could you be fine?
-我没事 -你怎么可能没事。
-
3. The man was so into you,he painted a billboard of the two of you kissing.
这个男人曾经这么喜欢你,他在广告看板上画了你俩的接吻图。
-
4. And now he just wants to be friends?
而现在他却只想跟你做朋友。
-
5. Please call in sick to your babysitting job
别去当保姆了 打个电话请病假。
-
6. and take to the bed.
然后上床睡觉吧。
-
7. Whenever I used to get depressed,I'd take to the bed.
以前每当我不开心,我就去床上赖着。
-
8. One time, I took to the bed for a week.
有一次 我在床上赖了整整一周。
-
9. Listen, unlike you, Jane Austen,I will never take to the bed.
听着 我不像你 简·奥斯汀,我绝对不会卧床不起。
-
10. Giving in to feelings is for rich people.
有钱人才有空玩失恋。