<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第21集>>
-
1. And then, we used that $1.50
然后我们用那1块5。
-
2. to take the towel to the laundromat.
把浴巾拿到自助洗衣店洗干净。
-
3. 12 years later, you and I use that very towel
12年后 我们每次洗完澡擦身子。
-
4. to dry ourselves off after a shower.
用的正是那条浴巾。
-
5. Well, I'm standing on a stranger's cold sesame noodles
我现在站在陌生人的麻酱冷面上。
-
6. with egg shells stuck to my ankles.
脚踝处还有碎蛋壳。
-
7. You win, Max.
你赢了 麦克斯。
-
8. What does that have to do with me?
这关我屁事呀。
-
9. It means I'm officially standing in your purse.
这意味着我正式踏进了你的包包。
-
10. How about more real garbage, less Caroline garbage?
何不多干实事 少点抱怨。