<< 破产姐妹 第4季 第03.And.the.Childhood.Not.Included集>>
-
1. I'm pretty busy waiting on tables right now.
我正忙着服务顾客呢。
-
2. Okay, what's going on?
好吧 发生什么大事了。
-
3. Max has never waited on a table in her life.
麦克斯这辈子从未服务过任何顾客。
-
4. Max, I need you over here.
麦克斯 你快给我过来。
-
5. I'm just putting down this grilled cheese
我要把这个烤芝士三明治端过去。
-
6. 'cause I don't want it to get cold.
因为我怕它会凉了。
-
7. Now I'm freaking out!
她吓到我了。
-
8. Max, don't do this to me.
麦克斯 不许这么对我。
-
9. I know where the bodies are buried, literally.
我知道你把尸体埋在哪儿 真的那种尸体。
-
10. I move them every six months.
我每隔六个月都会换地方啊。