返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第4季 第08.And.the.Fun.Factory集>>

  • 1. Yeah, no biggie. What yous twos lookin' at?
    就是 没啥大不了的 你们俩看啥子看。
  • 2. That was a really good accent.
    口音学得还挺像。
  • 3. Thanks. I played Rizzo in Grease.
    谢谢 我演过歌舞剧《油脂》的里佐。
  • 4. Should have been Sandy, but I let
    本来应该演女主。
  • 5. but I let the girl with the limp have it.
    但我把这个角色让给一个跛脚妹子了。
  • 6. Come on, we have to put these on and go into the dye room,'cause I'm guessing that's where it all goes down.
    来吧 把衣服穿上然后进染房,我猜工厂的秘密一定在里面。
  • 7. The dye room, I'm not surprised.
    染房 我一点也不意外。
  • 8. I always knew we'd dye together.
    我一直都知道我们会一起染色[死]。
  • 9. Okay, we'll just pretend to be working here,like we do at the diner.
    好的 我们只需假装是在这里工作,就像我们在餐厅那样。
  • 10. Well, well, look who it is,Stuck-Up and Stuck-Up Two: The Legend Returns.
    瞧瞧 谁来了,装逼婊和装逼婊二号 传奇回归。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 37 Previous Next