<< 破产姐妹 第4季 第15.And.the.Fat.Cat集>>
-
1. Okay, before you even ask,I don't pay for cat maternity leave.
行了 不用问了,你们没有带薪陪猫产假。
-
2. This isn't Google.
这里又不是谷歌公司。
-
3. This isn't even Ask Jeeves, Han.
这里连金点子公司都算不上 阿憨。
-
4. Well, I can help you get the kittens good homes.
我可以帮你们为小猫找到好的领养家庭。
-
5. The people in my building are very nice.
我楼里的人们都非常友好。
-
6. Except if you don't recycle one bottle of sparkling cider,then nobody talks to you in the elevator.
但哪怕你只是忘了回收一个苹果气泡酒瓶,坐电梯的时就再也没人鸟你了。
-
7. Han, we're not giving the kittens away.
阿憨 我们不会把小猫送走。
-
8. Nancy landed herself a rich cat,we're gonna be living off a hefty kitty support.
南希傍上了一只有钱猫,我们以后就靠丰厚的小猫抚养费过活啦。
-
9. Only you two would be desperate enough
这种事只有你们俩才做得出来。
-
10. to try and find a sugar catty.
跑去找一只干爹猫。