<< 破产姐妹 第5季 第16集>>
-
1. Tell you what, I'm gonna do what I used to do
这样吧 我要做一件我以前。
-
2. for my Aunt Becky at the Elks Lodge.
为我在酒馆里的美女阿姨做过的事。
-
3. I'm gonna get some pricks out of your face.
我要为你弄走脸上的针[面前的白痴]。
-
4. Max, do you think Randy invited me to dinner
麦克斯 你觉得兰迪邀我一起来吃饭。
-
5. to witness him asking you to be bicoastal?
是来见证他问你是否愿意异地恋吗。
-
6. 'Cause I don't think this mascara's waterproof,and I'm definitely gonna cry
我这个睫毛膏好像不防水,而我看到那场面绝对会感动哭。
-
7. happy and a few jealous tears.
喜极而泣 外加几滴嫉妒的眼泪。
-
8. I'm never been bicoastal.
我从来没有过双岸恋[东西岸]。
-
9. I was bisexual for a week,but that's mostly because I was hitchhiking.
我曾双性恋过一周,但那基本上是因为我要搭便车。
-
10. There they are.
你们到啦。