<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第18集>>
-
1. You need to talk to your father.
你需要去跟你父亲谈谈。
-
2. Han, you are really overstepping your boundaries,which is really rude, because that's my job.
阿憨 你这样真的太多管闲事了,真是太没礼貌了 因为多管闲事是我的工作。
-
3. Uh, it's fine.
没关系。
-
4. Yeah, go ahead, Han.
阿憨 那你去吧。
-
5. Try and find my father.
加油把我爸找出来。
-
6. I don't know his name, where he lives,or where he gets dialysis, I'm assuming.
我不知道他叫啥 住在哪,或在哪里做肾透析 我估计他会需要。
-
7. So good luck with that.
想找他 我祝你好运。
-
8. Here's his name and number.
这是他的名字跟电话。
-
9. He lives in Rhode Island,America's least exciting state.
他住在罗德岛州,全美最无聊的州。
-
10. How did you find that?
你怎么查出来的。