<< 唐顿庄园 第1季 第1集>>
-
1. Because I am so much nicer than the Duke of Crowborough.
我这人可比克罗伯勒公爵好多了。
-
2. I'll be the judge of that.
这得我说了算。
-
3. Just don't think I'm going to let it rest, Robert.
别以为我会袖手旁观 罗伯特。
-
4. I haven't given up by any means.
我不达目的 誓不罢休。
-
5. - I must do what my conscience tells me. - And so must I.
-我做事得对得起自己的良心 -我也是。
-
6. And I don't want you to think I'll let it rest.
还有 你别以为我会就此罢休。
-
7. My lord, would it be acceptable
老爷 可否让贝茨。
-
8. for Bates to ride in front with Taylor?
与泰勒在前座将就下。
-
9. Otherwise, it means getting the other car out.
否则就得另外备车了。
-
10. He and His Grace are catching the same train.
他和公爵大人赶的是同一班火车。