<< 唐顿庄园 第1季 第1集>>
-
1. I'm afraid we're rather a female party tonight, Duke.
看来今晚是女士之夜了 公爵。
-
2. But you know what it's
但是你也知道。
-
3. like trying to balance numbers in the country.
乡下总是女多男少。
-
4. A single man outranks the Holy Grail.
单身汉在这里可是众星捧月。
-
5. No, I'm terribly flattered to be dining en famille.
不 能与您一家共进晚餐实在荣幸之至。
-
6. What were you and Mary doing in the attics this afternoon?
下午您和玛丽在小阁楼做什么呢。
-
7. I expect Mary was just showing the Duke the house. Weren't you?
我想玛丽只是带公爵到处看看而已 对吧。
-
8. - Are you a student of architecture? - Mmm, absolutely.
-您是学建筑的吗 -没错。
-
9. Then I do hope you'll come and inspect my little cottage.
那我诚挚希望您能光临寒舍。
-
10. It was designed by Wren for the first earl's sister.
那是雷恩大师为第一任伯爵的妹妹设计建造的。