返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第1季 第2集>>

  • 1. There's a local girl, ma'am, Beth.
    还有一位本地姑娘 夫人 名叫贝丝。
  • 2. She's to double under-housemaid and kitchen maid.
    她是杂物兼厨房女仆。
  • 3. - This is ridiculous. - Thank you very much, Molesley.
    -太荒谬了 -非常感谢 莫斯利。
  • 4. - Might we have some tea? - Very good, ma'am.
    -能给我们上点茶吗 -当然 夫人。
  • 5. - Well, he can go right now. - Why?
    -他现在就可以走了 -为什么。
  • 6. Because we do not need a butler
    因为我们不需要什么管家。
  • 7. or a valet, if it comes to that.
    或是贴身侍从 若非如此的话。
  • 8. We've always managed perfectly well
    我们向来只有一名厨子和一位女仆。
  • 9. with a cook and a maid, and they cannot expect us
    不也过得很好 他们不能指望我们。
  • 10. - to alter our... - What they expect, Matthew,is that we won't know how to behave.
    -改变自我 -马修 他们指望的,是我们不知道如何举止得体。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 85 Previous Next