<< 唐顿庄园 第1季 第2集>>
-
1. So if you don't mind,I would rather not confirm their expectations.
所以如果你不介意,我宁愿不要让他们的期望得逞。
-
2. I have to be myself, Mother.
我得做我自己 妈妈。
-
3. I'll be no use to anyone if I can't be myself.
否则我将一无是处。
-
4. And before they or you get any ideas,I will choose my own wife.
在你或是他们擅作主张之前 我有言在先,婚姻大事 我要自己做主。
-
5. What on earth do you mean?
你这话到底是什么意思。
-
6. Well, they're clearly going to push one of the daughters at me.
显而易见 他们定要把一位女儿强嫁给我。
-
7. They'll have fixed on that when they heard I was a bachelor.
要是听说我还单身 他们就会确定婚事。
-
8. Lady Mary Crawley.
玛丽·卡劳利小姐到。
-
9. I do hope I'm not interrupting.
希望我没打扰到你们。
-
10. - Lady Mary... - Cousin Mary, please.
-玛丽小姐 -叫玛丽表亲就好。