<< 唐顿庄园 第1季 第5集>>
-
1. merely as a matter of routine rather than merit.
是出于惯例而非真正的奖励。
-
2. That's rather ungallant, Mother.
这么说有失风度吧 妈妈。
-
3. I'm sure when we see Cousin Violet's roses,it will be hard to think they could be bettered.
我相信老夫人的玫瑰展示出来时,也会很难被超越的。
-
4. Hard. But not impossible.
难归难 不是不可能。
-
5. You are quite wonderful the way you see room for improvement
不论什么事你都看得到改进的余地。
-
6. wherever you look.
这本事真令人称奇。
-
7. I never knew such reforming zeal.
我还没见过如此热衷于改革的人呢。
-
8. I take that as a compliment.
我全当你是在夸我了。
-
9. I must have said it wrong.
那我肯定措辞不当。
-
10. Poor Granny. She's not used to being challenged.
可怜的奶奶 她不习惯被人顶撞呢。