<< 唐顿庄园 第1季 第6集>>
-
1. No, she isn't until she is married,then her husband will tell her what her opinions are.
不 这要等她嫁人以后,她丈夫自然会告诉她应该持有什么观点。
-
2. - Oh, Granny. - I knew you wouldn't approve.
-我的奶奶啊 -我知道您不会同意。
-
3. Which, presumably, is why you all hid your plans from me.
所以你们就做什么事都瞒着我。
-
4. Her ladyship will have a smacked bottom if she's not careful.
夫人再不小心的话 就要挨板子了。
-
5. Hurry up. I don't want anything else to go wrong tonight.
动作快点 我可不想今晚再出什么乱子。
-
6. Where's the sauce? Doesn't this have Hollandaise?
酱汁在哪 这菜不是该配荷兰酸辣酱吗。
-
7. - I'll get it. I won't be a jiffy. - Would you do that for me?
-我去拿 马上就好 -你愿帮我忙啊。
-
8. I'd do anything for you.
我愿帮你做任何事。
-
9. Does this mean you won't be presented next month?
这么说你下个月不打算进宫了。
-
10. Certainly not. Why should it?
当然不是 您何出此言。