<< 唐顿庄园 第1季 第6集>>
-
1. Well, he can't, can he? Not if we get to him first.
如果我们先发制人 他不就告不成你了。
-
2. Are you telling me you saw him take the cellar key?
你是说你看到他拿了酒窖的钥匙。
-
3. Not exactly. But I saw him in here
也不算是 不过我看到他在这儿。
-
4. and I thought the key was swinging on its hook.
而钥匙似乎还在钩子上晃来晃去。
-
5. I just wondered if you'd noticed if any of the wine was missing?
我只是在想 您是否发觉有酒失窃。
-
6. I think I owe you an apology after the way I spoke at dinner.
我想我该为晚餐时说话的态度向你道歉。
-
7. Next time you want to treat me like a naughty schoolgirl
下次你想像教训淘气女生一样训斥我。
-
8. you might do it in private, not in front of the servants.
你可以私下里训斥 别当着仆人的面。
-
9. You're right. I'm sorry.
你说得对 我很抱歉。
-
10. Of course it gave your mother her best evening since Christmas.
不过这大概是圣诞节之后 你母亲最开心的一晚。