<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第圣诞节特辑集>>
-
1. I'll work for it, I promise.
我会努力争取的 我保证。
-
2. Why couldn't you have spoken of this sensibly the other night?
你那晚为何不这样好好说明白呢。
-
3. Instead of going off into a pet?!
结果却乱发一通脾气。
-
4. Because I took the wrong advice.
因为我当时轻信谗言了。
-
5. I hope this isn't a practical joke.
希望你们不是在搞恶作剧。
-
6. It is a joke in a way, I'm afraid.
大概也可以算是场闹剧吧。
-
7. My dear, this... isn't what it seems.
亲爱的 我们并非你想的那样。
-
8. Is there room for misinterpretation?
事情一目了然 容得我误解吗。
-
9. But I can promise...
但我可以保证...。
-
10. Clearly, I have been managed and steered by an expert hand.
我显然一直在被幕后高手操纵着。