返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE1集>>

  • 1. I'm sorry, but if Dr Clarkson needs free labour,I'd prefer him not to find it in my nursery.
    不好意思 但如果克拉克森医生需要免费劳工,我希望他不要打我家孩子的主意。
  • 2. But Sybil isn't in the nursery.
    但茜玻已经不是小孩了。
  • 3. And in case you hadn't noticed,she hasn't been there for some time.
    你就没发现,她早已经长大成人了吗。
  • 4. You know what I mean.
    你明白我的意思。
  • 5. Well, no, not really.
    不 并不很明白。
  • 6. You can't pretend it's not respectable,when every day we're treated to
    这毕竟是很光荣的事,每天我们都能看到。
  • 7. pictures of queens and princesses in Red Cross uniform,ladling soup down the throat of some unfortunate.
    女王和公主穿着红十字制服,给某个可怜人喂汤的照片。
  • 8. But Sybil won't be ladling soup.
    但茜玻要做的不是喂汤。
  • 9. She'll have to witness unimaginable horrors,- when she's an innocent. - Her innocence will protect her.
    她会目睹难以想象的恐怖场景,-而她还那么天真 -她的天真会保护她。
  • 10. For once, I agree with Cousin Isobel.
    这一次 我赞同伊泽贝尔堂亲。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 108 Previous Next