<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE2集>>
-
1. That's ever so fine, Mr Lang.
你缝得真好 朗先生。
-
2. How ever can you make those big hands do such delicate work?
你是怎么用这双大手做这么细致的工作的。
-
3. I expect there's no end to the things they could manage.
我猜你的手简直没有做不到的事。
-
4. Giving you a slap for a start.
比如说扇你一巴掌。
-
5. That is good. Very good.
缝得确实不错 非常好。
-
6. I like to see a proper skill.
我喜欢心灵手巧的人。
-
7. These days blokes think they can be a valet
这年头很多人以为只要能微笑和系鞋带。
-
8. if they can smile and tie a shoelace.
就能当贴身男仆了。
-
9. But there's an art to it and I can tell you've got it.
但这其实是门艺术 而你看来已经掌握了。
-
10. My mother taught me.
我妈妈教我的。