返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE2集>>

  • 1. She was a lady's maid, like you.
    她是个贴身女仆 像你一样。
  • 2. Well, she knew what she was about.
    那她一定也干得不错。
  • 3. Oh, Mr Lang. As you know,Sir Richard Carlisle arrives later
    朗先生 你知道的,理查德·卡莱尔爵士一会儿就到。
  • 4. and the Crawleys are coming for dinner tonight.
    另外 卡劳利一家会来吃晚餐。
  • 5. I really can't have maids in the dining room for such a party
    我实在不能在这种场合让女仆去餐厅。
  • 6. so I'd be grateful if you'd help me and play the footman.
    如果你能帮忙充当男仆的话 我会非常感激。
  • 7. Me? Wait at table?
    我去侍奉用餐吗。
  • 8. Well, it's not ideal but I'm afraid I've no choice.
    虽让你有所屈尊 但实属无奈。
  • 9. The footman's liveries are in a cupboard
    男仆的号服就在休斯太太的。
  • 10. just past Mrs Hughes' sitting room.
    起居室旁边的柜子里。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 92 Previous Next