返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE3集>>

  • 1. a friend of my father's and of my uncle, Jonathan Swire.
    我父亲和我叔叔乔纳森·斯维尔的朋友。
  • 2. - The Liberal minister? - That's it.
    -那位自由党的大臣 -正是。
  • 3. But I'm afraid they've fallen out.
    但他们已经断交了。
  • 4. This room is so pretty.
    这个房间布置得真精致。
  • 5. Has the house always been the Painswicks' London home?
    这宅子自古就是平斯维克家的伦敦寓所吗。
  • 6. There's no 'always' about the Painswicks, my dear.
    平斯维克家可没有什么"自古" 亲爱的。
  • 7. They were invented from scratch by my son-in-law's grandfather.
    我女婿的祖父是白手起家创出的家业。
  • 8. We bought the house when we were married.
    我们结婚时买下了这房子。
  • 9. You make Mr. Painswick sound rather a rough diamond,Lady Grantham.
    您这意思好像平斯维克先生是才跻身上流社会的粗人,格兰瑟姆老夫人。
  • 10. Marmaduke wasn't a rough diamond, was he, Mama?
    马默杜克可不是粗人 对吗 妈妈。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next