返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE3集>>

  • 1. No. He was just cut and polished comparatively recently.
    的确 他不过是脱胎换骨比较晚罢了。
  • 2. Carson's told Papa you've been called up.
    卡森对我爸爸说你收到征召信了。
  • 3. There's no need to look so serious.
    你不必一副大难临头的表情。
  • 4. You'd think me rather heartless if I didn't.
    我不这样 你岂不觉得我铁石心肠。
  • 5. I'm not going to fight.
    我不会上战场的。
  • 6. - You'll have to. - I will not.
    -到时候就必须去了 -不会的。
  • 7. I'm going to be a conscientious objector.
    我将出于良心拒服兵役。
  • 8. They'll put you in prison.
    他们会把你关进监狱的。
  • 9. I'd rather prison than the Dardanelles.
    进监狱也比去达达尼尔海峡强。
  • 10. When will you tell them?
    你打算什么时候告诉他们。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next