返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE4集>>

  • 1. Perhaps it would be best.
    这样或许最好不过了。
  • 2. I repeat, I mean it.
    重申一遍 我是认真的。
  • 3. I'm sure you do - and so do I.
    我相信你没开玩笑 我也是。
  • 4. Why did you promise Carson not to stage any more protests,when you wouldn't promise me?
    你为何向卡森保证你不会再筹划什么抗议行动,你都不愿给我承诺。
  • 5. I had my reasons.
    我自有原因。
  • 6. But you won't be content to stay at Downton forever, will you?
    但你不会甘于在唐顿干一辈子吧。
  • 7. Tinkering away at an engine instead of fighting for freedom?
    每天和引擎打交道 而不是为自由而战。
  • 8. I thought you'd join the rising in Dublin last Easter.
    我以为你会参加去年都柏林的复活节起义。
  • 9. I might have...
    我原本说不定会去...。
  • 10. if it hadn't been put down in six short, bloody weeks.
    可起义在短短的六周里就被血腥镇压了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 88 Previous Next