返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE4集>>

  • 1. May I have a word?
    我能说句话吗。
  • 2. - Can it wait? - No, it cannot wait.
    -能等等吗 -不能等。
  • 3. I've just come from downstairs,where I learnt that my timetable has been wantonly disregarded.
    我刚从楼下上来,获悉我制定的时间表被肆意无视了。
  • 4. If you mean the new lunchtime,the wretched servants were having to eat at 11
    如果你指午餐时间的事情,可怜的仆人们以前必须十一点钟吃午餐。
  • 5. and then starve until their tea at six, so I...
    挨到六点下午茶时间早就饥肠辘辘了 所以我。
  • 6. I also discovered that you've also torn up the nurses' timetable.
    我还发现你乱改了护士们的轮岗时间表。
  • 7. I haven't torn up anything...
    我没有乱改任何东西。
  • 8. Of course, it would be foolish to accuse you
    当然了 指责你不够专业。
  • 9. of being unprofessional,since you've never had a profession in your life.
    显然毫无意义,因为你这一生也未曾有过任何职业。
  • 10. Now, just a minute!
    够了 不要再说了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 88 Previous Next