<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE7集>>
-
1. Suppose she won't see him.
如果她不见孩子呢。
-
2. Then you're no worse off than you are already.
那也不会比现在的情况更糟了。
-
3. Look, I shouldn't be doing it.
听着 这事我真不该干。
-
4. So if you're not keen,- then for heaven's sake let's forget all about it. - No.
所以你要是不想来,-那就算了吧 -不。
-
5. I'll be there. I promise.
我会去的 我保证。
-
6. Doesn't it feel odd to have the rooms back?
宅子恢复原状 你不觉得古怪吗。
-
7. And only us to sit in them.
只剩下了我们。
-
8. I suppose we'll get used to it.
我想我们会习惯的。
-
9. I don't want to get used to it.
可我不想习惯。
-
10. What do you mean?
你什么意思。