返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE8集>>

  • 1. Now, let me show you the decanters. These four...
    好了 我给你讲讲这些细颈酒瓶 这四个...。
  • 2. So, I don't have to receive that terrible man again.
    那我就不用再接待那个可怕的人了。
  • 3. It won't be necessary.
    没有那个必要。
  • 4. They'll meet her in here but...
    他们会来这儿见她 但是...。
  • 5. Should you be downstairs, m'lady?
    您下楼来没事吗 夫人。
  • 6. Oh, I'm perfectly all right, thank you.
    我很好 多谢关心。
  • 7. Why Molesley? I could have done it.
    为什么找莫斯利 我可以做的。
  • 8. But you always make a mountain out of not being a servant.
    你可总喋喋不休地说不想再当仆人了。
  • 9. I'm just trying to be helpful.
    我只是想帮帮忙。
  • 10. I'm afraid, "being helpful", is not something we associate you with.
    恐怕我们没法把你跟"帮忙"联系起来。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 105 Previous Next