<< 唐顿庄园 第3季 第2012.Christmas.Special集>>
-
1. No-one expects me to hide indoors until the baby's born.
女人不用等孩子出世才能出门。
-
2. Well, all right. If you're certain.
如果你执意如此 好吧。
-
3. If you change your mind at any point
要是你改主意了。
-
4. and want to come home, just tell me.
想回家 随时告诉我。
-
5. Well, no. We'd be thrilled to see you.
怎么会 你能去我们会很高兴的。
-
6. It just seems an awfully long way to come for a walk.
只是要你这么大老远跑来太辛苦了。
-
7. Who was it?
谁呀。
-
8. My editor, Michael Gregson.
我的编辑 迈克尔·格莱格森。
-
9. He's realised he's going to be in Scotland at the same time as us.
他发现我们在苏格兰时他也会去。
-
10. - Don't tell me he'll be near Duneagle. - Apparently.
-莫非他会去唐伊阁附近吗 -是啊。