返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第3季 第S03E01集>>

  • 1. That is the plan.
    是那么打算的。
  • 2. I'm surprised Anna held on to that house.
    没想到安娜还能留住那房子。
  • 3. I thought they'd confiscated the profits of murder.
    我以为凶杀案遗留财产会被没收呢。
  • 4. Mr Bates had the wisdom to transfer it
    贝茨先生英明地在审判之前。
  • 5. to her before the trial.
    就将房子转在她名下了。
  • 6. I don't think I'd have allowed it, Mr Carson.
    要是我就不会允许这种事 卡森先生。
  • 7. Then we must be grateful you were not the presiding judge.
    那我们都该庆幸你不是首席法官了。
  • 8. I still think it's funny,given that he's a convicted murderer.
    我还是觉得这挺荒唐,他毕竟是个定了罪的凶手。
  • 9. May I remind you, Mr Barrow,that in this house Mr Bates is a wronged man seeking justice.
    容我提醒你一下 巴罗先生,对于我们而言 贝茨先生是沉冤待雪之人。
  • 10. If you have any problems with that definition,I suggest you eat in the yard.
    如果你对此有什么不满,就麻烦你到院子里去进餐。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 115 Previous Next