<< 唐顿庄园 第3季 第S03E01集>>
-
1. No! Don't you see what this means?
不听 你看不出这意味着什么吗。
-
2. Don't you see what a difference this makes?
你看不出这有多重要吗。
-
3. It means that you're not on our side, Matthew.
这说明你不是我们这边的 马修。
-
4. It means that deep down you're not on our side!
说明你心里就不向着我们。
-
5. How are you getting on with your new companion?
和新室友处得好吗。
-
6. I don't like him, but so far I've kept it to myself.
我不喜欢他 不过也没挑明。
-
7. So, who are the bridesmaids?
伴娘都有谁。
-
8. - You don't care about all that? - You're wrong.
-你不会在意那些吧 -你错了。
-
9. It's the stuff of my dreams.
我在梦里都想呢。
-
10. The panic that a dinner won't be ready, or a frock isn't ironed,or a gun wasn't cleaned.
担心晚宴没准备好 或者裙子没烫平,或者枪没擦干净。