<< 唐顿庄园 第3季 第S03E02集>>
-
1. To cut a long story short, it means we have no food.
简而言之就是客人没有晚餐吃。
-
2. Funny clothes and no food. Should be quite an evening.
滑稽的服装又没有晚餐 今晚注定不寻常喽。
-
3. Thank you, Mother.
谢谢您了 妈妈。
-
4. Nothing's cooked and nothing's going to be cooked.
什么都没做 什么也做不了。
-
5. - But surely... - Shall we just tell them to go home?
-但肯定... -就请他们打道回府吧。
-
6. No, Cora, please come on.
不行 柯拉 别这样。
-
7. They've come for a party, we're going to give them a party.
他们是来参加宴会的 咱们就得办好宴会。
-
8. Carson, clear the table, you go down to the larders,you bring up bread, fruit, cheese, chicken, ham.
卡森 收拾好餐桌 去食品柜,把面包 水果 乳酪 鸡肉 火腿。
-
9. Whatever is edible.
能吃的都端上来。
-
10. We're going to have an indoor picnic.
我们就办一场室内野餐。