返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第3季 第S03E05集>>

  • 1. I'll fight your corner with Travis if it comes to it.
    到时候我会在崔维斯面前替你说话的。
  • 2. There. You feel a slight increase in the resistance?
    这样 能感觉到阻力稍微增加了吗。
  • 3. - I think so. - That's what you're watching for.
    -好像能 -就调到这儿。
  • 4. Never go past the point where the clock is comfortable.
    千万别弄得它不舒服。
  • 5. You make it sound like a living thing.
    说得好像钟表有生命似的。
  • 6. Clocks are living things. My dad was a clockmaker.
    它们确实有生命 我父亲是名钟表匠。
  • 7. I grew up with clocks. I understand them.
    我从小和钟表一起长大 对它们了如指掌。
  • 8. Never wind them in the early morning before a room has warmed up,nor too late, when the night air cools them down.
    上发条别在大清早 宅子里还太冷清,也不能在深夜上寒气的时候弄。
  • 9. Find the time when the family's out of the room.
    主人出去活动时找个时间调就行。
  • 10. But I don't understand.
    但我不明白。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 74 Previous Next