<< 唐顿庄园 第3季 第S03E08集>>
-
1. - I couldn't do that. Could I? - Why not?
-我不能这么做 是吧 -怎么不能。
-
2. And won't you have to,if you don't want folk to think there's something funny about you?
你必须这么做,如果你不想让大家觉得你不大正常的话。
-
3. It's a good job that's supposed to be eaten cold.
这菜凉了才好吃是吧。
-
4. Are you sure about Rose?
罗斯的事这么安排好吗。
-
5. Wouldn't it be better if she stayed here?
她住在这里不是更好吗。
-
6. No, no, no. I'm quite looking forward to it.
不不不 我很期待呢。
-
7. I couldn't manage an 18-year-old, not these days.
这年头十八岁的孩子 我可应付不来。
-
8. I wouldn't know what she was talking about.
肯定连她说的话都听不懂。
-
9. My husband was a great traveller,so I've spent many happy evenings
我丈夫是位大旅行家,好多晚上 我一个字都听不懂。
-
10. without understanding a word.
却依然很开心。