<< 唐顿庄园 第3季 第S03E08集>>
-
1. He says I'm to get in touch with him in six months' time
他说让我六个月后再联系他。
-
2. but that I'll be pregnant before then.
但我在此之前就应该能怀上。
-
3. So...now we can start making babies.
那我们现在可以开始造人了。
-
4. I feel very guilty not telling Susan about last night.
向苏珊隐瞒昨晚的事 我很过意不去。
-
5. - Mummy wouldn't understand. - Nor do I.
-妈妈不会理解的 -我也没法理解。
-
6. What were you thinking,a respectable, well-born
你怎么想的,你受人尊敬 出身名门。
-
7. young woman going out with a married man?
年纪轻轻 竟私会有妇之夫。
-
8. Rose knows it all depends on
罗斯明白这要取决于。
-
9. her behaviour for the rest of her stay.
她在这儿余下时间的表现。
-
10. One false step and I shall personally telephone Lady Flintshire.
再有闪失 我会亲自致电弗林特夏尔夫人。