<< 老友记 第2季 第11集>>
-
1. Her name was um, Mrs. Adelman.
她叫艾德曼太太。
-
2. - Oh, honey. - Yeah, it's just so strange.
-亲爱的 -对 感觉怪怪的。
-
3. I mean, she probably woke up today and thought,"ok, I'll have some breakfast,and then I'll take a little walk, and then I'll have my massage."
她早上醒来时说不定在想,"我去吃点早餐","再去散会儿步 然后去做个小按摩"。
-
4. Little did she know God was thinking,"Ok, but that's it."
她怎么会料到上帝在想,"好 但到此为止"。
-
5. Oh, but the weirdest thing was,ok, I was cleansing her aura when that happened,and when the spirit left her body,I don't think it went very far.
最诡异的事情是,她死的时候我正在清她的灵气,当她的灵魂离开身体的时候,我觉得它没走远。
-
6. What do you mean?
什么意思。
-
7. I think it went into me.
我想它上了我的身。
-
8. God, this is so hard. I can't decide between lamb or duck.
太难抉择了 我决定不了选羔羊还是鸭子。
-
9. Well, of course, lambs are scarier.
当然了 羔羊比较恐怖。
-
10. Otherwise the movie would've been called Silence of the Ducks.
不然那部电影就叫《沉默的鸭子》了。