<< 老友记 第2季 第14集>>
-
1. I mean, this Casey should be taking down my messages, you know?
应该是这个凯西替我留言才对。
-
2. Or Rachel and I should be together...
要么我跟瑞秋应该在一起。
-
3. ...and we should get some kind of message service.
然后我们订个自助语音服务。
-
4. Hang in there. It's gonna happen.
耐心点 会有那一天的。
-
5. OK, now how do you know that?
好 你怎么知道的。
-
6. Because she's your lobster.
因为她是你的龙虾。
-
7. Oh, she's going somewhere.
她这话有内涵。
-
8. C'mon you guys. It's a known fact that lobsters fall in love and mate for life.
谁不晓得 龙虾一旦恋爱 就会白头偕老。
-
9. You know what? You can actually see old lobster couples...
你真的可以看到老龙虾夫妻。
-
10. ...walking around their tank, holding claws, like....
爪牵着爪 在水缸里散步。