返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第2季 第17集>>

  • 1. I'm done now.
    我说完了。
  • 2. God. Ross, OK, if you care about me at all,you will get the pie out of the man's hood.
    天呐 罗斯 如果你关心我的话,就把派从那男的帽子里拿出来。
  • 3. - Get the what? - There's a pie in the hood. Go!
    -拿什么 -帽子里有个派 快去。
  • 4. What are you doing?
    干什么。
  • 5. I'm sorry. My pie was in your hood.
    对不起 我的派掉到你帽子里了。
  • 6. Now I just have to get the coffee out of that guy's pants
    现在我得去那个家伙的裤子上拿我的咖啡。
  • 7. ...and I'll be back in the hospital by 7.
    我七点以前会回医院。
  • 8. Damn it, Ross! Get your butt out of the bathroom!
    该死 罗斯 你快给我滚出来。
  • 9. Calm down. I'm blow-drying.
    别激动 我在吹头发。
  • 10. Blow-drying what? You have no hair.
    吹什么 你哪有头发。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 36 Previous Next