返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第2季 第18集>>

  • 1. But I made it, ' If this woman doesn't get to a hospital,she's not gonna live.'
    被我改成了 这个女人不去医院的话,她就活不成了。
  • 2. Ohh, ok, I see what you did there.
    我懂你做了什么了。
  • 3. Aren't you afraid though,that the writers are gonna be kinda mad when they read this?
    那你不怕,那些编剧看到这篇文章会生气吗。
  • 4. Huh? Never really thought about the writers.
    是嘛 我倒没有考虑过那些编剧。
  • 5. The scripts just kinda come to my house.
    剧本总是送来我家。
  • 6. But you know what? This makes me look good,which makes the show look good,which makes the writers look good
    但你知道吗 这样让我很有面子,就让电视剧有了面子,也让编剧有了面子。
  • 7. so how could they be mad about that?
    他们怎么可能会生我的气呢。
  • 8. Makes up most of his lines. Son-of-a-.
    他写了自己大部分的台词 混蛋。
  • 9. Yeah, well, write this jerkweed.
    很好 看我怎么收拾你。
  • 10. I fall down an elevator shaft?
    我跌下了电梯井。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 34 Previous Next