<< 老友记 第2季 第18集>>
-
1. What the hell does this mean, I fall down an elevator shaft?
这什么意思 我跌下了电梯井。
-
2. Uhh, I don't know, I just bring the scripts.
我不知道 我只是送剧本过来。
-
3. They can't kill me,I'm Francesca's long lost son.
他们不能杀我,我是弗朗西斯卡失散的儿子呀。
-
4. Right. Could you sign this?
对 请你签收好吗。
-
5. No. No way, I'm not signing that.
不可能 我才不签呢。
-
6. I don't think that's gonna affect the plot of the show.
我不认为这对剧情会有什么影响。
-
7. How can they do this to me?
他们怎么能这么对我。
-
8. Er, uh, I'm just gonna go. Sorry.
我要走了 很遗憾。
-
9. Well it wasn't that many guys.
也没有那么多个啦。
-
10. I mean, if you consider how many guys there actually are,it's a very small percentage.
如果你考虑到全世界有多少男人的话,那个比例是非常小的。