<< 老友记 第2季 第20集>>
-
1. It's a Wonderful Life. Yes I've heard of this.
《美好人生》 这个我听说过。
-
2. So you can't lose, it's there in the title.
所以没问题 片名说明了一切。
-
3. Wonderfullness is baked right in.
包你美好的不得了。
-
4. Please, I almost fell for that with, uh, Pride of the Yankees,I thought I was gonna see a film about Yankee pride
拜托 我差点就被《扬基的骄傲》给骗了,我以为我要看的是 扬基队的骄傲。
-
5. and then, boom, the guy gets Lou Gehrig's disease.
然后 那个球员得了路葛瑞症。
-
6. Uh, the guy was Lou Gehrig. Didn't you kinda see it coming?
那个球员就叫路葛瑞 你没预感吗。
-
7. Phoebe, just watch that,I promise it will resotre all your faith in humanity.
菲比 你看就是了,我保证能让你恢复对人类的信心。
-
8. Hey, big guy, game time.
大个儿 比赛时间到了。
-
9. Hey, be right there.
好 马上来。
-
10. There's a game?
有比赛吗。