<< 老友记 第2季 第20集>>
-
1. Uh, yeah, I just got my pick-up sticks back from the shop.
对 我刚从店里买了挑竹签玩具回来。
-
2. Bring your nerves of steel.
带着你的铁胆来。
-
3. It's the basketball playoffs.
是篮球季后赛。
-
4. Listen, um honey, I appreciate this
亲爱的 你这样很好。
-
5. but you don't have to keep hanging out with them for me,I mean, they have each other.
但是你不用为了我跟他们混,反正他们两个可以作伴。
-
6. Oh, no, honey, I mean, don't worry,I like hanging out with those guys.
不 亲爱的 别担心,我很喜欢跟他们玩。
-
7. It's fun for me. They're different than my other friends,they don't start sentences with,'You know who just died shoveling snow?'
很有趣 他们跟我别的朋友不同,他们不会一见面就说,你知道谁铲雪时死了吗。
-
8. Alright that's great, then just go. Go Knicks.
很好 那就去吧 加油 尼克斯队。
-
9. Uh, it's the college playoffs.
是大学篮球季后赛。
-
10. Oh, then go Vassar.
加油 瓦萨队。