<< 老友记 第2季 第22集>>
-
1. Chinese menu guy. Forgot the menus.
送中餐馆菜单的 他忘了菜单了。
-
2. So, basically just a Chinese guy.
所以基本上只是个中国人而已。
-
3. Uh, hey, Dr. Green,why don't you come with me, we'll put your jacket on Rachel's bed.
格林医生,你跟我来好了 我们把外套放瑞秋床上。
-
4. Alright, that sounds like a two person job.
好啊 这似乎需要两个人。
-
5. Well, my goodness, what was that?
我的天 你刚干嘛啊。
-
6. Sandra, I am so sorry,I thought you were Rachel and we just weren't ready for you yet.
桑德拉 真对不起,我以为你是瑞秋 可是我们还没准备好。
-
7. You thought I was Rachel?
你以为我是瑞秋。
-
8. Yes because uh, you look so young.
对啊 你看起来好年轻。
-
9. And because you're both, you know, white women.
而且你们两个都是 白种女人。
-
10. Oh, I missed you kids. Well, should I put my coat in the bedroom?
我好想念你们 我应该把外套放房间吗。